Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bathing Suit Shopping......BLAH

Ok, so here is a full body shot. I am still at 248lbs. Don't get me wrong I am super proud of that, BUT I am discouraged that the scale hasn't moved in 2 weeks. Saturday morning I was up at 6:45am, so I cranked up the tunes, had a sweet sweet talk with Jesus and walked/jogged 2.6miles!!!!! I FREAKIN loved it!!!! I would love to be able to do that every morning but I don't have time between daylight and the time I have to leave for work. Yes, I am too scared of getting hit by a car to do it in the dark.

We have decided to go to the beach in August, so I have to find me at least one new bathing suit as mine from last year are too big.....yep.....I said it....TOO BIG. I don't think I've ever had anything that was too big for me before. I HATE bathing suit shopping!!!!!

I am ready to be off tomorrow for the 4th. We don't have any spectacular plans, as we both have to go back to work on Thursday, but just being off in the middle of the week will be nice.

2 comments:

  1. I hate bathing suit shopping and I have to go too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But hey, you're shopping for a smaller size, right? Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete