Friday, July 20, 2012

So discouraged.....

 I refrained from weighing myself all week, mostly because my scale was hidden. But last night I couldn't take it anymore.....I made B get the scale out. On Monday morning I weighed 247.0, all week I have eaten better, drank more water, and danced for 3 straight hours every single night, and today when I went in for my fill I weighed 247.6......WTH!!!!!! Needless to say I am VERY DISCOURAGED!!!! My surgeon is wonderful and told me how well I have done and that a 1lb per week loss is good. (I have lost 6.4lbs since my last fill 6 weeks ago) I now have 6.5cc in my band (I got 1.5cc today). I don't know if that's good or not. He said I should feel a good bit more restriction this time. I sure hope so. Maybe I have just had unrealistic expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment