Thursday, July 5, 2012

Forth of July Weight Gain

 We had a wonderful 4th of July. We hung out with some great friends from church, cooked out, swam, and shot fireworks. This morning the scale told me I had too much fun. Yep.....you guessed it....I gained a pound. I have been complaining because I had not lost a pound in 2 weeks, well, now I'm complaining because I managed to gain one. I am so pissed at myself. Also, my exercise is very sporatic. I will do so well for a few days, then I fall right off the wagon. What's up with that? I have to bathing suit shop in the next couple of weeks so maybe that will motivate me!

2 comments:

  1. shopping for a bathing suit is just depressing...get back to drinking more water and exercise...you will drop that pound

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brandy - thanks for the comment! I am following your blog now, too! :)

    ReplyDelete