Monday, July 16, 2012

Everybody say YES YES YES to VBS S S S

 VBS started last night. I am in charge of teaching the music class and the worship rallies. I sweated buckets last night. I weighed in this morning and weighed 247.0......THANK GOODNESS I finally lost a pound. I didn't stick to not weighing last week, I weighed every single day, just like I said I wasn't going to do. So, the plan for this week is.....I weighed this morning and Husband is hiding the scale from me. I go Friday for a fill, and I am so ready for that. I hope to be down to 242, that will be a 50lb total loss. Not looking forward to the liquids, but oh well.

 I had a great birthday. Me and B went and had our nails and toes done, then got her hair cut, then to the tanning bed. She stayed with her Nana Friday night so me and Husband went to Hendersonville and saw Ted (stupidest movie ever) and went to Binions to eat.....YUMMO!!!! I had steak and it went pretty good. Saturday was VBS kickoff fun day and we had to finish up decorating, so we are already exhausted and have the whole week to go!

1 comment:

  1. thats pretty agressive to lose 5lbs in a week...you go girl!

    ReplyDelete