Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Before & So Far

This is me and Husband in August of 2010...... 


This is me today July 17, 2012......

I have lost 45lbs so far since my journey started in January 2012. I am very proud of that, but will be so glad when I am under 200lbs.


Last night was night 2 of VBS, it has really kicked my tail. Dancing for 3 straight hours is tough, but I know it's helping me reach my goal of 242lbs by Friday. I was 247 on Monday morning. Today is the first day I haven't weighed myself in a few months. I got to where I was obsessing with it and it was driving me crazy, so Husband and B hid the scale from me. The next time I weigh will be at the doctor on Friday when I go for my fill.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! what a difference...you look great...I love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's a Ross special for $9.99!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pics are great, the change is amazing. Congrats on the weight loss so far. Good luck with your appointment on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a difference! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete