Sunday, July 29, 2012

Slow Relaxing Weekend

 We have had a great weekend. It's nice to not rush and have every single minute of the weekend filled up!  B came home from camp Friday, Saturday we went tubing at Green River, then to dinner at Husband's cousin's house while B spent the night with her cousin. Today we went to church then to lunch with another one of Husband's cousin. We went to a steak house in Hendersonville (Binions) I had BBQ Chicken and a baked potato, it went pretty well, I only ate half of it and had the other half for supper. Tonight after church we walked 2.5 miles and then got in the pool for a little bit.

  I have lost 8lbs since last Friday (July20th). I am super happy about that. I got several compliments at church today, which made me feel fabulous. It feels good that people can tell a difference in me, because sometimes I still can't. Sometimes I look in the mirror and think, when am I ever not going to be fat? I know I didn't gain all this weight overnight and I won't lose it overnight.

 I am so beyond ready for the beach in 2 weeks. The week after we get back I go get the brain tumor checked again. I am praying for good news but I have a feeling it won't be. Prayers are appreciated.





1 comment: