Thursday, June 28, 2012

Holding it steady at 248

 I am again at a stand still in my weight loss. I am still at 248lbs (which I am excited about), but I am ready to get on with it. I had a "fill" on June 6th, I go back for another on July 18, but I don't fell restriction again. Right after my fill I did, but now......NOTHING!!!! Is it like this for everybody????

 B has been gone from home for 2 nights and she is going again Friday. Husband and I are planning a date night (dinner and a movie), that is if his car is finished and ready for the track Saturday. In a way I hope it is and in a way I hope it isn't. It is going to be hot as blazes here in SC this weekend, I am not looking forward to it. I don't do well in the heat.

 So, I am now reading.....wait for it......yep......you guessed it......Fifty Shades of Grey! I wanted to see what all the excitment was about and now I can't put it down!!!! I am on the 2nd book. It is delicious!!! Even Husband reads it over my shoulder!!! He said he could probably write an erotic novel, or maybe a short story!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! He is HILARIOUS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I felt great restriction after my fill June 6 and then not so much a week later...I think it was just swelling so I am looking forward to this next fill I have next week it should be some good restriction...I have stalled in my weight loss too...nothing lost this week.

    ReplyDelete