Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Blah....

 After a week of drama at work last week, and some still hard feelings (on my part) this week, I am exhausted!!!! I did not exercise last night. I have floated back up to 254lbs, so it doesn't look like I will be at 252lbs tomorrow for my fill. I am trying to eat way better though and I am still excited to get my fill.

 B is out of school for the summer. She is having to stay with her nana this week because her summer camp doesn't start until next week. We were hoping to take a weekend trip Father's Day weekend, but I'm not sure that is going to happen now. Husband has softball games on Thursday and Friday and a few players won't be there that week, so I'm not sure he will miss those games. Sad for me because I really need to get away!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment