Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Exercise

 I have been so slack in the exercise department. Some days I do good and other days I suck!!!! Take yesterday for instance, I didn't get home until 9pm so I ate supper (frozen pizza, I know, I know) and went to bed. Tonight I plan to walk the 5K route again. Then on Thursdays and Fridays Husband plays ball so we're at the ball field late and I never exercise on those days. The weekends we're usually busy so that's my excuse not to exercise. I need some pointers. How do I get excited about it again? I am so ready for this weight to be gone, and I know in order for that to happen I've got to get moving. I also know that a quick frozen pizza is not the answer.

 Now that that's off my chest.....

 Our pool is still not open. Husband has got to get a move on it. The race cars are not fixed either, it is killing him not to race, so hopefully by next weekend he will have one of them together and we'll be back beating and banging with them. WooHoo!!!!!

 B started summer camp yesterday, she had a good time but she gets bored. She will got to Baptist Camp the last full week of July and she is super excited about that.

6 comments:

  1. Hi! New follower...getting the exercise in when you've got a busy home life is TOUGH! Honestly, all you can do is fake it til you make it. Make a schedule, stick to it NO MATTER WHAT. If your plan is to work out when you get home, it can't matter what time you get home, just do it. Eventually it becomes habit...so they tell me (this coming from a woman who's been of the exercise train a LONG time).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Manda...the trick for me was finding something that I absolutely loved (Zumba). I had so much fun and made friends with others in the class so I couldn't wait to go. In the beginning of your journey you need to be a bit selfish so don't feel bad about setting some time out to do something you need to do for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! New follower, sent over by MandaPanda :)

    And I think it's not selfishness, it's self-care! You're so important to those who love you - that's why you need to love yourself and take care of yourself, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Manda sent me:) The way I get my exercise in is I make an appointment for it and treat it like I would any other appointment (ie: work meeting, doctor, dentist). It works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Between ball games, walk around the fields or walk with your daughter till the next game is up.

    ReplyDelete