Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Today is the BIG Day......

 So, the day has finally arrived. My very first "fill". I am nervously excited about the whole situation. As y'all know I haven't been eating the best and I have NO restriction. Hopefully after today that will change. I really don't know what to expect. 

 Last night Husband wanted to go eat something good since I expect after today I won't be able to go out to eat much. He chose Kanpai!!!!! What?!?!?!?! Why does he do this to me? I ate way too much, and paid for it dearly for the rest of the evening.

.....TO BE CONTINUED.....



 OK, I'm back from the doctor. It wasn't that bad. The pressing and the stick I could have done without, but other than that it was fine. Now for one day of liquids and one day of soft foods.....I can do it! I go back in 6 weeks for my next adjustment.

No comments:

Post a Comment