Monday, June 18, 2012

I knew this would happen

 I knew it, I knew it, I freakin knew it! Everyone told me not to weigh everyday, and I do it anyway. I flucuate about 3lbs. It so happened that Saturday morning I weighed 248.8lbs and I was so excited, well as of this morning I'm back to 251lbs.....WHAT!!!!! I know I am going to have to stop torturing myself and only weigh once a week.

 After my fill almost 2 weeks ago, I feel like I have NO restriction again. I know it is a process and I have to be patient but, dang it, this is hard. I am ready to be able to know when I'm full, and when I've had enough. There have been two times when I have gotten stuck, it passed very quickly though.

 After 5 days off work I am back today. Let me tell you, I came back to a mess!!!! But after 3 hours I am finally slowing down.

1 comment: