Monday, June 11, 2012

Weighing Everyday

 I know I'm not supposed to, but I do it. I weigh myself everyday, sometimes more than once.......ok......everyday more than once. I get frustrated because of it, but on the other hand it also keeps me motivated. I normally use Friday morning's weight as my official weight for the week, but today when I got up I weighed 249.8!!!! WHAT!!!!!! I am out of the 250's. I know by this afternoon I will probably be back to 251 or so, but I was exstatic to see 249!!!

 I still don't have much restriction, but I can tell a little. I feel like I can still eat most anything, ie: bread. I am going to try a body wrap and if I like it I may do a series of them throughout my weight loss and hopefully it will help with the hangy skin.

 So, I have 99lbs to go!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment