Friday, May 11, 2012

T.G.I.F.

 Man, am I glad it's Friday! This has been a very long, very stressful work week. I am ready for the weekend! We have a busy weekend ahead (as always). Softball and dinner with some awesome people tonight, funeral and family (husband's) cookout tomorrow & The Southern 500 @ Darlington (one of my favorite tracks) is tomorrow night, and Sunday is Mother's day, so that will be a day filled with visiting. Then to start all over again on Monday. Next week I'll be counting down the days til the Allstar Race in Charlotte! This will be the first NASCAR race we've been to and I can't wait!

 I am still holding steady at 258lbs. I am sooooo frustrated about it too. I do realize it's not going to happen overnight, but I fell as though I should be further along than I am. Uuugggghhhhhhh........Anyway, I'm going to keep on keeping on. I WILL lose this weight!


 Hope y'all all have a FABULOUS weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment