Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

 Back at work today after 3 days off. I had a wonderful relaxing weekend with my family. We did nothing and it was GREAT!!!! And what's even better is I only have to work 3 days this week. B is graduating 5th grade on Friday. It is so bittersweet for me. I am so proud of her but on the other hand I am so sad that she is growing up and will be in Middle school next year :(

 I am now holding steady at 255lbs. Thats a total of 37lbs lost since January. I have been exercising alot more. I am determined to be at least 252lbs by June 6th! We have been playing tennis, well, I guess you can call it that. We do not know the rules or how to keep score or any of that but we have fun playing around and it gets us off the couch and moving.

 I have been going to the tanning bed (I know, I know....it's bad for me) and I enjoy it. I now have some color to me and don't look so much like Casper the friendly ghost. It helps me feel better about myself. I still can't look at myself and tell that I've lost weight (well, a little in my face), but this morning we had a corporate meeting at work and a lady from one of our lots complimented me and told me I look AMAZING. What? Can you repeat that? Amazing you say??? Wow, that felt good! And this morning B told me that I look beautiful today. Tear*

 Well, I hope all you blog landers have a great week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment