Wednesday, May 30, 2012

One more day.....

 Ok, so I had a 3 day weekend last week and a 3 day weekend coming up, so that means I am only working 3 days this week. AMEN!!!! I have had a rough day and a half at work this week. DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA, it is hard working with backstabbing women! I am so ready for a vacation. We are headed to Gatlinburg for Father's Day and I cannot wait!!!

 I broke down and had a bacon sandwich and a milkshake for lunch. I know, I know, it's terrible. I am so frustrated with myself and with my job I just freaked out and did it. Shame on me! I will have to hit the Sweatin to the Oldies extra hard tonight. I need to lose 3 more pounds by next Wednesday to meet my goal. I know I can do it if I can stay away from the bacon sandwiches and milkshakes.

 We have 2 birthday parties this weekend, along with 2 softball games. Our weekends are always FULL. The husband got off work at lunch time today and is having a 3 day weekend again also. So, hopefully we can find some time to get some stuff done around the house.....like opening our pool!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment