Thursday, May 17, 2012

Kids.....

 Ok, so I have been a little more than stressed lately. I don't know if it's the weight loss, or lack there of, or if it's the pre-teen I live with! I am finally at the weight I was the day I had said pre-teen, so I am happy with that. I have the hardest time with that child getting up and ready for school. On Tuesday I left her at home because she won't get up and get ready. See, I have a 45 minute drive to work so I have to leave my house no later than 7:05am to get her to school and me to work on time. That particular day she didn't get up until 6:54am, so I left her at home.....I caved and turned around and took her to school but warned her the next time I would not be so nice. On Wednesday she got right up and ready to go, so I thought the lesson had been learned. NOT! Today I get her up 1 hour and 20 minutes before we have to leave, she took 30 minutes to get out of the bed and use the bathroom, so I got in the shower ahead of her (we are a one bathroom household). She went back to bed!!!!! So I finished getting ready and she got back up 10 minutes before time to leave, I reminded her of Tuesday and told her I was not waiting on her. So today she was left at home with a very long list of chores.

 AM I A HORRIBLE PARENT FOR THIS?????

No comments:

Post a Comment