Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ready for a "fill"

 So, yesterday was a good day. We went to a friend's college graduation and out to supper to celebrate him. My family is very blessed to have such great friends.

 By the time we got out of the graduation and to Outback I was STARVING! I ordered what I thought was a good healthy meal. (grilled salmon & steamed broccoli) The broccoli was full of butter. I guess that's why they told me to make sure I know how it's cooked. So I messed up on that one.

 I still fell like nothing is happening on the weight loss front. I am holding steady at 258-260lbs. I have been trying to eat really well, but I feel like I am ready for a "fill" and I still have four weeks to go. I am so scared I am going to mess up because I don't have any restriction at all. My husband continues to root me on and motivates and encourages me. I am lucky to have him! I didn't get any exercise in yesterday as I left home at 7am to head to work and didn't walk back in the door until almost 10:30pm last night. Am I the only one who feels like I may have made a mistake getting banded? Don't get me wrong, I am very excited about my new life and I am making changes for the better everyday. But, I feel like even though I am 36lbs down since January, I am getting nowhere in the big scheme of it all and I am afraid of failing at this. I realize it's not going to happen overnight, but I feel like I should be further along than I am. I am only 10lbs doen since surgery on April 9, 2012.  I am just a little discouraged. I think I will feel better when I finally get a "fill".

 Well, I'm done with my pity party, now I feel better. Off to have a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!!! Hope you all do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment