Monday, May 7, 2012

Excitement

   I know, I know, it's my third post today, but I am so excited about this blog!

  I just got back home from a 4 mile walk with my family. Normally this time of night I would be sitting on the couch eating ice cream, or cookies, or some other delicious junk food watching TV, but not anymore. This is my new life and I'm not screwing it up!

  This past week I have been a little discouraged, I haven't lost that much weight and I haven't been eating great. Remember, I still have no fluid in my band, so I am scared I am eating too much. I am determined to do better this week. My goal is to lose 14lbs before June 6, 2012. That is when I go back to the doctor for my first "fill". I pack my luch for work everyday so I'm not tempted to eat out. For supper I had baked salmon patties (recipe from pinterest), steamed butternut squash, and green beans. It was oh so yummy!!!! Oh, and over the weekend I ate steamed broccoli and actually loved it, who'd of thought?  But tomorrow night we are going to a friends graduation and going out to eat afterwards so I'm a little nervous. Wish me luck!

  I almost can't believe what a lucky girl I am. # 1 because I have God on my side, with out Him I couldn't do any of this. # 2 I have an awesome support group, my (skinny minny) husband encourages me everyday, my wonderful daughter has been exercising with me too. I have great friends that root me on. And I have a fellow bander that helps me through, she has been an inspiration to me. I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for her. So, I want to say thank you to you all!!!!

  Well, it's off to the shower then I'm hittin the sack. 4 miles makes you tired!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment