Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Same Ol' Same Ol'

  Today is Wednesday, and my back is no better :( I am weighing in at 257lbs. WHAT THE HECK!!!!!! I went down to 255 now I'm back up. I cannot wait to get a "fill". I am concerned that I won't be able to do this. What if I did this surgery and I don't lose any weight? I realize that it is still super early in the game, but it scares me. I have not been able to exercise since Sunday because of this back pain, so hopefully in the next day or two this pain will leave me and I can get back to the grind stone.

 Next Friday is B's last day of elementary school. I can't believe my only baby is going to middle school. We went to Academic night on Monday. That is for the students who have kept all A's for the first 3 9 weeks. There were only 30 kids in the entire school with that accomplishment. I was teary the whole time we were there, I can only imagine how emotional I'll be at awards day and 5th grade graduation.

 I am so ready for a vacation. I want to just go away for a few days and do NOTHING! maybe just sit on the porch of a cabin in the mountains and read a book. Aaahhhhh, that would be nice, just don't know if it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment