Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Y-M-C-A

 Come on, you know you just sang that! I did!!!!

 I am joining the YMCA after work today and I am totally stoked!!! I have been talking about all year and we're finally doing it. I have a friend that is doing a Biggest Loser thing with a local Christian radio show here and she goes there. I am excited to be able to workout with her. Don't get me wrong, I love Husband and all but he is light years ahead of me when it comes to fitness/athletics. I will love doing it (not actually it, although I do love that) with him too.

 Anyway, Missi's Biggest loser group is starting walk to run tonight and I am joining them. It's basically couch 25K. In March I am going to do a 5K with her and planning another in May. I hope by the one in May I will be able to run at least most of it.

 I go to the weight loss doc tomorrow. I am not looking forward to it, mostly because I have been a slacker this month. But like I said yesterday, I started over!!!!

 Still no baby!

1 comment:

  1. nice goal..good luck and don't beat yourself up..just start again!

    ReplyDelete