Monday, August 6, 2012

One more week....

 I have one more week before I am on vacation. I hope I can push through! I really am not a beach person, but Husband and B love it and we are going with some friends from church so I'm sure we'll have a blast.

 I was still at 238lbs this morning. I am pleased with that. I haven't lost any but I also haven't gained any. I have had a hard time eating lately. I have gotten stuck a lot. I think I threw up almost everything that went in my mouth this weekend. So today I am taking it really slow and easy. I had yogurt for breakfast and it went well. I'll try peanut butter and banana for lunch.....we'll see.

 I have done something to my neck. I can't turn my head to the right. I have had an issue with this for a while now. Periodically it will bother me. Doctor said it is stress induced, and this past week at work I was stressed to the max, so I don't know if it is that or all the throwing up and maybe I pulled it. Hopefully it will work itself out by the weekend.

 B starts middle school the week after we come back from the beach. I am excited and nervous for her. We went shopping this weekend and got all sorts of "cool" middle school clothes. When we get back from the beach she is getting hilites. Yeah, she's all grown up. *tear*

1 comment:

  1. Drink more water...when I get dehydrated I pull muscles in my neck and back more frequently...bananas get me stuck and so does peanut butter but good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete