1. I HATE brain tumors. I thought that was a good one to start with!
2. B has her first football game tonight cheering for BR. She has always been a TR cheerleader but since she started BRMS she started BR cheer also.
3. I HATE BR cheerleading, they are so unorganized. As if I'm not busy enough already they decided that having some sort of cheer related activity every day next week is a good idea. Case and point: Cheer Schedule.....Sunday 9-9 practice 2-4pm, Monday 9-10 game at 6pm, Tuesday 9-11 practice 6-8pm, Thursday 9-13 game at 8pm, Friday 9-14 practice 6-8pm, Saturday 9-15 2 games, one at 10am, and the other at 1pm. What the freakin heck is all that about?????
4. Husband is being so sweet to me. I know he's concerned about this stupid radiation, but he's not letting me know he is. Today he told me it's ok to be scared. He normally would never say anything like that.
5. Fingers crossed, I will be getting a new job. Same company, just a new job!!!!
6. It is so humid here and I HATE it.
7. Maybe I should have did 10 things I HATE!!!!!!
8. Husband is working on the race car to get it ready for this weekend. Bless his little heart, he has only raced 3 times this season and it is tearing him up.
9. Middle School......enough said.
10. I am so beyond ready for the weekend. It has been a long stressful week and I'm ready for it to be over!!!!!