Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Goals

 I didn't blog yesterday, but I did weigh in and was at 234.6lbs. That's a total loss of 58lbs since January. I am super proud if that, although I wish it were higher. I am still dying to try out 9 Rounds. Some friends of mine are doing it and LOVE it. For those that don't know what it is, it's a 30 minute workout with a trainer. You go to 9 different stations in 30 minutes. They say it kicks your butt. I really want to try it. I just feel like it will be a waste of money because I'm not sure I have time. I know during the fall I can't go on Mondays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays, so that only leaves Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday. And 3 days a week is ok with me. BUT......I am about to start the dreaded radiation and that will go for 5 weeks. I just don't know how I am going to feel, so maybe I should just wait until after that.

 I want to make a new goal but I feel like it is a little over ambitious. I would love to be down to 200lbs by the week after Thanksgiving. I go back to the doctor on November 28th, that is 11 weeks, 34lbs in 11weeks is just over 3lbs a week. I don't know if I can do it. One more reason I am interested in 9 Rounds.

 Last night B had a football game at 8pm, it started late and we didn't get home until almost 11pm. I had the Stealth MRI this morning and then came to work. I am dog tired! Tonight she has cheer practice so me and Husband will get some good walking in. We may also play around with some balls......get your minds out of the gutter......TENNIS BALLS. We really don't know how to play tennis, but we run ourselves to death chasing after the balls.

2 comments:

  1. I think you get more of a work out when you're NOT good at a sport than if you are. If you could hit it right at eachother, there wouldn't be as much running. ;)

    Try not to set any unrealistic goals. With everything you've got going on, it's best not to set yourself up to not reach them and then be too hard on yourself. Aim for 1.5 lbs a week...that's the average and given your schedule right now, I think more realistic and then you can feel really good about your progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 3lbs a week is too aggressive..try to make your goal more attainable 1-2 lbs a week is normal.

    ReplyDelete