Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Blah Blah Blah

 That's how I feel lately. I am back up to 236lbs. it is my own fault, I haven't been eating the best and I haven't been exercising.

 I went last week to have the mask made for my radiation but they couldn't do it because apparently my humongous boobs got in the way and the machine couldn't read the globes. WTH????? I have TINY boobies. They have it rescheduled for this Friday at another location. Also, they informed me that I have to take adavan (sp) before the appointment. I don't know how I feel about this.....I have a hard time with medication. 2 Tylenol just about knock me out. So therefore, I have to miss a whole day of work plus have someone drive me. I am already sick of this radiation bull malarkey and I haven't even started yet.

 We are having some work done to our house (metal roof, vinyl siding, new windows, and a new deck) so we have had 3 different guys come out to give us estimates. 2 of them gave us similar info on how they would do the job, one of them was totally different. It will be hard to choose who to do it because we like them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment