Friday, October 5, 2012

I'll Be up in the club just workin on my Fitness

 I have never heard that song before but Husband refers to it alot.

 I plan on getting back at it tomorrow. There were a few weekends when I got up early, before anybody else that lives in my house, and went for a walk/jog.....and I freakin loved it! I plan on starting that back up tomorrow morning. B will be at her Nana's and Husband will be at work, so I will be able to get up and go. I go 2.6 miles around my neighborhood, I know it's not far but it's good for me and I love it!!!!! I have been eating better this week too. I was 237lbs at my last adjustment and today I am....wait for it.....237lbs. Dang it!!!! I go back November 28th, so hopefully I will have lost some by then.....surely.

 I start radiation next Tuesday, I am still not happy about it, but it is what it is. I hope that I have energy to exercise during those 5 weeks. They told me I can't lose more thatn 10-15lbs, and I am going to try to lose just that!

 We are having our house remodeled and it is stressing me out!!!! Picking colors for the outside was hard enough, now we've decided to do our bathroom too, and I am having a heck of a time picking stuff for it.

1 comment:

  1. I love it when I get some free time to myself! Sounds like a great plan walking the in am. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete