Sunday, December 2, 2012

Weekend

 B & I went to Georgia to visit the sister in law this weekend and do some Christmas shopping. She lives in Woodbine Georgia (almost to Florida). It is about a 5.5 hour drive, not that bad. We got to her house at about 8:30pm Friday. Saturday we left her house at 9:30am and headed to Jacksonville, Florida to go shopping. We returned to her house at 10:00pm. I got up early and was on the road headed back home at 7:45am today. We made it home by 2pm. Boy am I tired, but we had a really good time and are looking forward to going back in the spring and staying longer, and Husband will get to go then!!!!

 Now onto the shopping......I got several gifts bought, but I still have several to buy. I had planned on getting my brother some Florida Gators items but that didn't happen.  Since I was in Jacksonville I thought that would be easy peasy.....not so much! I found a couple hoodies and 2 blankets. He has that stuff. DISAPPOINTED!!!!! Oh well, money it will be for him. He'd probably rather have that anyway since he's a 17 year old boy.

 B got a ton of clothes. I didn't plan on shopping for her, but she had other plans! She loved Wet Seal and forever 21. She's 11!!!! She had a really fun time with her cousin, who is 12 (they think they're 17). They went skating from 7-10pm Saturday. This is the first time B has ever done anything like that without parental supervision. She LOVED it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment