Thursday, November 15, 2012

TTT 11-15-12

Ten Things Thursday.....

1. Wow, 2 posts in one day!!!! What is this world coming to. Oh, I know, I'm bored as heck at work.

2. My back is really killing me. I want to go home but we are short staffed today and the boss isn't too happy.

3. One more week until Thanksgiving!!!! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.....I know what you're thinking, "I'm sure it is, fat girl."

4. We got a new puppy, not sure if I have talked about her on here before. She is a Rhodesian Ridgeback / Black and Tan Coonhound mix. Her name is Mabel, she is adorable but WILD!!!

5. We still have a good way to go on the house. We have most of it sided, the back door and front door are hung, the windows are in, and the porch is poured. They still have to finish the windows and doors, build the awning on the porch, do the roof and finish the siding. And.....after all that's done they will start on the bathroom, you know the bathroom of which we only have one.....they better move on with it!!!!

6. B is getting so grown. Middle School has changed her. She doesn't act like she's 11, she acts like she's 17! What do I do????

7. Tomorrow is car wash day at work. We have some guys that come every other Friday and wash our cars. The last time they were supposed to come they didn't because their van broke down, so it has been a month since my car has been cleaned up. I know.....LAZY MUCH???? I am not a car washer, never have been, never will be.

8. Husband wanted homemade soup since he is sick, I don't make homemade soup. So his step-dad made him some, well since I hurt my back I decided to play that card and get some chili beans. How nice that he doesn't even really like me but he is making me some chili beans tomorrow.

9. Work is getting on my freakin nerves. I work with a lady that I have become very close with, but I believe she is two-faced. I don't want to be ugly to her, but it is getting on my nerves. If you don't want to be friends everyday then fine, but I don't want to be friends when she wants something. And she acts like she can't stand 2 other girls in the office but today they are best of friends......Hmmmm

10. I am making all sorts of goodies for Thanksgiving.....For church I am making Potato Salad and Butter Pecan Cake. For Husband's family I am making Turkey Cookies, Broccoli Caserole, and Carmel Candy Apple Cake (I am not making this, a lady that does cakes for my office is). For my daddy's I am making Turkey Cookies and Butter Pecan Cake. Yummo!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. First, butter pecan cake sounds amazing. I would love to have someone come wash my car while I'm at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only a month without car washing??? I haven't washed mine since sometime back in the summer :)

    ReplyDelete