Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Victories

Last week I did a pinup girl photo shoot. Now, I am not shy, never have been. Even at my largest size. BUT, in the past I would have never done a picture in a tub, nude, but I am so happy with how they turned out. I started back to the gym on Monday. On Tuesday I had a new assessment done. I may have mentioned to the trainer that I signed up for the mudrun, so she geared my new workout to train me for that. My last assessment was March 7, 2013, since then I have lost 18 pounds (16 of those since June 27) and 17 inches overall. I can't tell you how happy that made me! I wasn't going to go today, I was going to let Wednesday's be my rest day because I normally come into work early, but today I didn't have to be in until noon and a friend called and asked me to join her. I jogged 1 mile to the gym then lifted weights when I got there. I am sore all over, but I like it! I have a friend that is going to see a bariatric doctor and is losing weight. She has been giving me her old clothes as she shrinks out of them. YAY for me because I really haven't had to buy anything. So on Monday I stopped by and picked up some stuff from her, that evening I took all of the capris, blue jeans, and shorts out of my closet to try them on. She had given me some size 18 & 16's that I held onto because I would be able to wear them this winter even though they were too tight when I got them. I tried every pair on.....the 18's are too big, all the 16's fit and I even got into some 14's!!! Sometimes when I look in the mirror I don't see a big difference in myself but after trying on those clothes I can! I got on the scale this morning and she was so nice to me.....212 pounds.....that is an 80 pound loss so far!!! 62 more to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment