Friday, May 3, 2013

SWAP RABBIT 5K TAKE 2

 It's the morning of my 2nd organized 5K. I am super excited. I realize I will walk almost all of it, and I'm ok with that. I know I will be able to jog in VERY short spurts, but those spurts will be longer and maybe a tad faster than they were last year when I did this same 5K. I am excited that Husband is doing it with me tonight..... the 5K that is (get your minds out of the gutter, Geeesh). Last year my goal was to FINISH, NOT DIE, and FINISH IN UNDER AN HOUR. I did all of those. This year my goals are to HAVE FUN, FINISH IN UNDER 50 MINUTES, and JUST KEEP GOING (Mama Laughlin)!!!!!

 What I'm not excited about is the rainy, cold, dreary day.W hen I first woke up, I thought, "Well, I guess we'll just stay home tonight since it's raining." But, FORGET THAT!!! I signed up for this and RAIN OR SHINE I'm going to do it!!!!! I may look like a wet rat when I'm done, but who gives a crap!!!!!

 LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!

2 comments: