Wednesday, March 6, 2013

July 13th

 This is the day of my 34th birthday, and the day I have set to reach my next goal. That goal is to be 199 pounds!!!! I haven't been under 200lbs in I don't know when (I honestly don't). This gives me 18 weeks and 2 days. I know I can do it, it's just laying off the junk food that's going to be tough for me. I do pretty good on eating well.....well......I did until I quit my freakin job! What the heck was I thinking?!?!?!?! I had another job lined up......well......it's looking like that is falling through. Now here I sit.....and sit......and sit......with no job. And while I sit I crave junk!!!!!

 OK....back to my goal. This morning at the YMCA I did my wellness works accessment. Basically it's a little fitness test.... weight, blood pressure, body fat, BMI, then you do some exercises......3 minute step test, sit-ups, and bench presses. Then the trainer sets you up on an exercise program. My goal is to lose 2 pounds per week. I can do that! My trainer lady kept complimenting me on my legs, she kept saying I have very nice, muscular calves. Who, me? Me? The 232 pound fatty???? Nice calves???? When she did my measurements she said, "you really dont need to lose in your legs." Thanks for the ego boost, Sue! So starting today I am following an exercise program. I am so stoked about it too. I will do the program 2-3 days per week, and on the off days I will still do my cardio.

 Now, onto the job front......I had a job with a friend of mine that I met through my old job, he has a mechanic shop and just opened a car lot, I was to be working at his car lot. The goal was for me to start March 4th, well, I quit my job a week and a half earlier. I expected to be out of work for a week, today has been 2 weeks. I got my last paycheck today and I have no job. I was told we would meet up Sunday to discuss the arrangements, because he needs to be at both places and can't, we were going to rotate, when he has to be at the lot or auction I would be at the shop, when he had to be at the shop I would be at the lot. Sunday he said he was busy and I could meet him Monday that he had a plan worked out and I would start Tuesday. Monday came and went and so did Tuesday. I still haven't heard from him. So today I texted him to see what was up, nothing.....he hasn't called or texted back. So, I am a little pissed he knew I was quitting my job and he knows I don't have another one. I know that he needs me and maybe he's just been too busy to get with me. If I don't hear anything this week I will start looking for something else. Had I known this I would have never left my job in HELL. Oh, here's a little kicker for those of you who haven't had enough.....my boss in HELL is his wife's best friend! Wowza!!!!! As I type this I realize that I may possibly be the biggest idiot in blogland, WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING?!?!?!?!?!

 Oh well.....you live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment